Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Catalogue Launch on World Cardmaking Day

World Cardmaking Day
&
Catalogue launch
Saturday 3rd October
10am til 4pm
If you live in the North Bedfordshire/ Northamptonshire area, why not pop along, this Saturday, to my launch of the new 2009/10 Stampin' Up catalogue. If you would like more details, please email me, Tricia at
or call
01933 353695
I'm having a huge craft clearout too, to make way for all the new SU goodies I NEED!!
FREE prize draw
Bring a friend or two for extra tickets for the draw
Book a demo in your own home
Orders taken for products from the new catalogue
Make & Take
Refreshments
Retired stamps and designer papers at sale prices
I look forward to seeing you.
Tricia -x-

1 comment:

Steph said...

Oooo I think I might have to pop along - can't miss a sale! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?