Welcome to my world!

My world of stamping has now taken on a big change, and has become 'My world of Crafting'. Hopefully I can get back to the routine of more regular blogging.

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Exciting news.....

Well, I am a really naughty blogger! I haven't posted for a month - not that I didn't want to but just the time wasn't there. With only one daughter left at home now, my new larger craft room is coming together. But when you condense two small rooms into one bigger room, don't you find that nothing is ever in the right place! I can't find anything at the moment and it's so frustrating.

And, I've been making HUGE roman blinds for my son's apartment, 5 down and 4 to go! It's amazing what you say 'Yes' to when you've only made one small bathroom blind before - but they do look a treat.

And with great interest in my new Craft Club, I'm quite busy and have to be very organised finding different projects for each session - Tuesday afternoons from 2pm to 4pm and Wednesday evenings 7pm to 9pm - on a weekly basis. But it's great fun, sharing all the ideas that I have in cardmaking.

Well, you'll have to wait a little longer for the exciting news I have, but as they say:
'All good things are worth waiting for' !!
Bye for now, but watch this space........

1 comment:

Anna said...

Just popping in to say hello, bought some images from you from Ebay last week. They arrived and will be posting some cards asap.
:)Anna

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Who's dropped in for a look?